Life Groups at Friendship Celebration are all about being a disciple of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
A Disciple is . . .
- Following Jesus (head)
- Being Transformed by Jesus (heart)
- Joining in the Mission of Jesus (hands)
A Life Group is . . .
- A small, safe group of 3 to 12 people :
- All are warmly welcomed.
- Led by a spiritually mature leader.
- Meets weekly or biweekly.
- Where everyone can be real, open and honest with their struggles and victories.
- Where what is said in the group stays in the group.
- Where everyone is valued during discussions by listening to what is being shared.
- Designed to branch and grow
What happens in a Life Group?
- Relationships are developed.
- Fellowship and outings.
- Service to the community.
- The Word of God is explored though storytelling and discussions.
- Life applications are made.
- Prayer and praise.
For more information, contact our church office or click here for a current listing of life groups available.
AND LET US CONSIDER HOW WE MAY SPUR ONE ANOTHER ON TOWARD LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS. LET US NOT GIVE UP MEETING TOGETHER, AS SOME ARE IN THE HABIT OF DOING, BUT LET US ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER - AND ALL THE MORE AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.